*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
- Clinically proven to help minimize the appearance of all forms of (unwanted) discoloration, including dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and brown patches.
- Proprietary PATH-3 Technology helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
- Improves the appearance of redness that often accompanies the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps skin appear brighter and more luminous over time.
- Powerful antioxidants help promote optimal skin health.
- Designed to support the results of in-office treatments such as chemical peels, lasers and skin brightening treatments
- Hydroquinone and Retinol free formula.
- Non-irritating for daily use.
- PATH-3 Technology: Helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
- Tranexamic Acid: Encapsulated in a liposome, it helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide: Helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone & supports skin’s barrier function
Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Tranexamic Acid, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Lactoferrin, Plankton Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Pancratium Maritimum (Sea Daffodil) Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Pentasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Acetylhydroxyprolyl Dipeptide-12, Hexapeptide-11, Hexapeptide-12, Pentasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Dipeptide-51, Phosphatidylserine, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Phospholipids, Fructose, Betaine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Mannitol, Phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- 90% of participants agreed their skin look brighter and more radiant after 12 weeks of use+
- 90% of participants agreed that the overall appearance of skin was improved after 8 weeks of use^
- 86% of participants agreed that their appearance of the dark spots and discoloration was diminished after 8 weeks of use+
^Clinical Study: Multi-Center, Randomized, Blinded, Clinical Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of a Topical Product for Facial Dyschromia, n=43 Subject questionnaire completed at Weeks 4, 8, and 12.
Before & After:
Improved Appearance Of Pigmentation, Redness And Overall Skin Tone
- ALASTIN Skincare® Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, A-LUMINATE Brightening Serum™, Ultra Light Moisturizer, and SilkSHIELD Sunscreen SPF 30.
- Imaging Equipment & Analysis: VISIA-CR (Canfield Scientific Inc., Parsippany, NJ)
- Reference: Data on file at Alastin Skincare®.
- Individual results may vary.
- Photographs are unretouched.
- Photography courtesy of Alastin Skincare, Inc®.
Improved Appearance of Pigmentation, Redness And Overall Skin Tone
- ALASTIN Skincare® Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, A-LUMINATE Brightening Serum™, Ultra Light Moisturizer, SPF 50 Sunscreen.
- Imaging Equipment & Analysis: VISIA® (Canfield Scientific Inc., Parsippany, NJ)
- Reference: Multi-Center, Randomized, Blinded, Clinical Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of a Topical Product for Facial Dyschromia, n=43;
- Photographs are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
- Photography courtesy of DMR Research, Westport, CT.
How To Use:
- In the morning and evening after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of serum to the face.
- In the AM, apply sunscreen after applying A-LUMINATE.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.