*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
Vitamin C Serum for discoloration
A patented daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. U.S. Patent No. 9,248,082.
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Evens skin tone by up to 20% for all skin tones¹
- Increases radiance by up to 27%¹
- Reduces discoloration by up to 16%¹
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines by up to 24%²
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
- TSA Approved
1 PROTOCOL: a 12-week, investigator graded clinical study conducted in the USA on 64 women ages 25-60, Fitzpatrick types I-VI with mild to moderate dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. Phloretin CF was applied every morning in conjunction with a sunscreen and basic moisturizer, used as needed.
2 PROTOCOL: 24-week clinical study conducted on 35 female subjects, ages 35–65 (USA, 2008). Percentages reported are average results.
Science & Proof:
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant formulation.
Phloretin CF is a triple antioxidant cocktail formulation shown to provide broad-range environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin: 1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); 2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and; 3) a concentration between 10%-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
- 2% phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration
- 10% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
Aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, butylene glycol, triethyl citrate, phloretin, ferulic acid
Before & After:
The measure of an antioxidant is not only its superior environmental protection, but its visible anti-aging results.
Phloretin C F clinical studies show a more even skin tone, increased radiance, and overall reduction in discoloration.
Protocol: Average results shown. A 12-week, investigator graded clinical study conducted in the USA on 64 women ages 25-60, Fitzpatrick types I-VI with mild to moderate dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. Phloretin CF was applied every morning in conjunction with a sunscreen and basic moisturizer, used as needed.
Clinically Proven Results:
- 20%: More even skintone
- 27%: Increase in radiance
- 16%: Reduction in discoloration
Antioxidant Serum Comparison:
How to Use:
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.