*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
A Daily Hydration Breakthrough
A breakthrough formula that delivers instant hydration for smoother, more radiant-looking skin — while helping amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels over time.
- Helps instantly boost skin hydration at the surface for smoother, more radiant looking skin.
- Proprietary Octapeptide-45 helps the skin’s ability to naturally increase its own high-molecular hyaluronic acid production deep within for long-term skin plumping, anti-aging, and hydration benefits.
- Provides both instant and long-lasting results.
- Helps to increase natural levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin which works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Recommended for daily use and complements dermal fillers.
- Winner of New Beauty “Best Hyaluronic Acid” award.
- Winner of Oprah Daily’s 2022 O-ward for “Best Hydrating Serum“.
- Octapeptide-45: Helps to stimulate HAS2 in fibroblasts, an enzyme that stimulates HA production.
- Silver Mushroom Extract: Provides and encourages skin hydration.
- Hexapeptide-11: Helps prevent the production of enzymes that break down HA, helping your body’s ability to preserve its natural HA.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Cross polymer: Crosslinked HA that has 50x more water binding capabilities than HA, it works to retain water on the surface of the skin resulting in excellent skin moisturization.
- Hydroxy Methoxyphenyl Decanone: Potent intrinsic HA booster that also provides exceptional antioxidant protection.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol: A complex of three natural sugar compounds that enhance the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Octapeptide-45, Hexapeptide-11, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Lactoferrin, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Xylitol, Propanediol, Anhydroxylitol, Phospholipids, Xylitylglucoside, Phosphatidylserine, Glucose, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide
Before & After:
Smoother, Calmer, More Radiant-Looking Skin After 4 Weeks of Use
- Female, Age 48
- ALASTIN Skincare® Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, HA IMMERSE Serum, & SilkSHIELD SPF 30+, all products used twice daily (except sunscreen used morning only)
- Imaging Equipment & Analysis: VISIA (Canfield, Scientific, Parsippany, NJ).
- Reference: Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare®. Individual results may vary. Photographs are unretouched.
- Photography courtesy of Deanne Robinson, MD; Modern Dermatology, Westport, CT.
Improvement In The Appearance of Redness and Texture Within 8 Weeks
- Female, Age 38
- ALASTIN Skincare regimen: Gentle Cleanser, HA IMMERSE Serum™, Ultra Light Moisturizer (post Week 4 due to dryness with weather change), & SilkSHIELD SPF 30+, all products used twice daily (except sunscreen used morning only)
- Imaging Equipment & Analysis: VISIA®-CR (Canfield Scientific Inc., Parsippany, NJ)
- Reference: Multi-Center Clinical Evaluation of a Topical Hyaluronic Acid Serum in Facial Skin, n=46;
- Photographs are unretouched. Individual results may vary.
- Photography courtesy of DMR Research, Westport, CT.
- Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare
A Hydrating Superpower:
The hydrating power of HA IMMERSE Serum™, seen through hydration mapping, shows improvement over time. Blue color represents the volumetric ratio of water in the skin tissue.
*Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare
How To Use:
- Apply 1-2 pumps twice a day (morning and evening).
- Apply HA IMMERSE as the FIRST product in your daily regimen after cleansing.
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I open the bottle?
To open, twist the top silver collar of the bottle until the pump emerges completely and clicks into place. To close, twist the opposite direction.
How does HA IMMERSE fit into my daily regimen/routine?
After washing your face, apply HA IMMERSE to your face and neck before applying any other product morning and night.
What is the difference between dry and dehydrated skin?
Dry skin is a skin type that underproduces sebum (oil), is often consistent throughout the year, and usually feels dry all over the face and body. In contrast, dehydrated skin is a skin condition that lacks water, that any skin type may experience. It may come and go throughout the year with seasonal changes.
Does this replace Restorative Skin Complex?
No, HA IMMERSE Serum should be used to boost your anti-aging regimen. HA IMMERSE is a hydrating serum, whereas Restorative Skin Complex is an all-in-one anti-aging solution.
Can HA IMMERSE Serum™ be used in combination with fillers?
Yes, HA IMMERSE Serum complements dermal fillers and is recommended for daily use.
Can I use HA IMMERSE Serum on my eyes, eyelids, neck?
HA IMMERSE Serum can safely be used on the neck and decollete. We have not tested the product directly on the eyes or eyelids. Please refer to your provider.
Should this be used on its own or with a moisturizer?
Based on your unique skin type and the season where you live, you may still need a moisturizer. Alastin offers two moisturizers, Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer and Ultra Light Moisturizer. Please refer to your provider to discover which one would be best for you.
Do you need to wet your fingertips before using?
No, you don’t need to wet your fingertips before using HA IMMERSE Serum.