*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
For The Ultimate Protection and Glow
A lightweight, all-mineral, broad-spectrum tinted sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays while providing a soft, glowing appearance
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36 with a lightweight all-mineral formulation.
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin tones.
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light.
- Provides long-lasting hydration.
- Fragrance-free reef-friendly formulation.
- Water resistant 40 minutes.
- No white residue.
- Winner of SHAPE “Best Tinted Moisturizer 2021” Beauty Award.
- Zinc Oxide 3.4%: Mineral UVA/UVB protectant.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene: Powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin.
- Ectoin: Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair sun damage that has already occurred within the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment: Counteracts IR-generated free radicals.
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract: Helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone: Highly potent hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant.
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%
- Zinc Oxide 3.4%
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asteriscus Graveolens Flower/Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ergothioneine, Ectoin, Squalane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
How To Use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Frequently Asked Question
Is HydraTint reef-friendly?
Yes, HydraTint does not contain reef damaging chemicals such as Octinoxate or Oxybenzone and is ‘reef-friendly’.
Will the tint match my skin tone?
HydraTint was formulated with a beautiful tint to be compatible with most skin tones.
Can I continue use after a procedure?
HydraTint was formulated to be used as a daily sunscreen, as well as post-procedure. Because post-procedure care can vary depending on the procedure, use as directed by your health care provider.
Is this non-comedogenic?
HydraTint has gone through Comedogenicity testing to determine if the product can clog pores, which it passed – proving it does NOT clog pores.
Can this be used on all skin types?
Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
How long will this product last?
This is completely dependent upon use. If using once a day, it will last approximately 5 months.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your health care provider.
Are all ALASTIN Skincare products paraben free?
Yes, all ALASTIN Skincare products are paraben-free, as well as gluten-free and cruelty-free.