*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
Maximize Treatment Results
Enhance treatment outcomes and reduce recovery time; designed to complement skin-rejuvenating procedures (e.g., laser, microneedling, IPL).
- Enhances cosmetic treatment results.
- Calms post-procedure skin and helps reduce recovery time with Arnica, Phytoene, Phytofluene, and Narigenin with Panthenyl Triacetate.
- Helps strengthen skin ahead of cosmetic treatments to improve the appearance of smoother, brighter, more youthful-looking skin afterward.
- Water-free, preservative-free, and bacteriostatic formulation.
- Includes TriHex Technology® to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Winner of SHAPE “Best Healing Skin Treatment” 2021 Award.
- TriHex Technology®: Works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen, while supporting the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Arnica Montana Extract: Provides a calming effect to the skin.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene: Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater micro-algae that help address the appearance of pigmentary concerns and protect the skin from further damage.
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate: An antioxidant that soothes the skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Naringenin, Oleuropein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Phosphatidylserine, Arnica Montana Extract, Phospholipids, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Before & After:
Reduced Recovery Time Following Laser Resurfacing
- ALASTIN Skincare Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, Regenerating Skin Nectar, Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer, Soothe+Protect Recovery Balm and Broad Spectrum SPF 30+. Subjects used the PES kit prior to and following the procedure. Reference: Widgerow, A.D., Fabi, S.G., Palestine, R.F., et al. Extracellular matrix modulation: optimizing skin care and rejuvenation procedures. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(4) (suppl):s63-s71. Comparator Regimen: cleanser, bland ointment, petrolatum-based cream and broad spectrum SPF 30+ 12 weeks after treatment
- Images taken at day 1 and day 4 post-procedure. Individual results may vary.
Enhanced Outcomes Following Laser Resurfacing
- ALASTIN Skincare Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, Regenerating Skin Nectar, Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer, Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30+. Patient used products prior to and following the procedure. Comparator Regimen: cleanser, bland ointment and broad spectrum SPF 30+ 14 days after procedure.
- Photographs are unretouched. Individual results may vary. Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare®. Photos courtesy of Deanne Robinson, MD, FAAD
How To Use:
- Procedure care usage can vary based upon the procedure. Please use as directed by your health care provider.
- Apply 1-2 pumps directly to treated area, morning and evening. Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Frequently Asked Question
Can Regenerating Skin Nectar be used if you have not had a procedure?
Yes. Regenerating Skin Nectar was specifically formulated and clinically tested for pre and post-skin rejuvenating procedures, however because it contains TriHex Technology®, an active blend of anti-aging peptides and ingredients, many people use as their daily skincare as well. For daily skincare usage we recommend you consult with your health care provider if it is right for you. We also recommend Restorative Skin Complex for daily skincare usage.
What is the difference between Regenerating Skin Nectar and Restorative Skin Complex?
Regenerating Skin Nectar was designed to support the skin for pre- and post-skin rejuvenating procedures, while Restorative Skin Complex was designed as a daily maintenance skincare to strengthen skin and combat the appearance of visible signs of aging.
What is the importance of water-free (anhydrous) skincare?
Regenerating Skin Nectar is water-free and therefore is also free of parabens and preservatives that can irritate compromised skin.
Is this non-comedogenic?
Regenerating Skin Nectar has gone through Comedogenicity testing to determine if the product can clog pores, which it passed – proving it does NOT clog pores.
Can this be used on all skin types?
Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
What is TriHex Technology®?
Our patented blend of active peptides and botanicals that elegantly support your skin’s natural life cycle – promoting the benefits of recycling, rebuilding and replenishing the skin matrix in order to maintain a healthy glow and youthful appearance. Read more information on TriHex Technology® here.
What are peptides?
Peptides are small molecules comprised of several amino acid chain sequences, which like those in TriHex Technology®, can have a lipid carrier to help them more easily absorb into the skin where they can support collagen and elastin and other important functions. They are synthetically derived and are not based on human and animal-derived materials. ALASTIN uses well defined peptides which are predictable, therefore we can anticipate their behavior because the amino acid sequence is well known and their function has been demonstrated and proven.
How long will this product last?
This is completely dependent upon use. Please consult with your health care provider to determine the appropriate usage. If using 1 pump, twice a day, it will last approximately 2 months.
Why does this product use an airless pump?
This product uses an airless pump packaging. This non-pressurized vacuum dispensing system does not contain a dip tube and instead features a mechanical pump to provide a smoother delivery and more precise dosage. The dispenser also helps maintain the product’s integrity by preventing excessive exposure to air and other contaminants. When using your dispenser for the first time, you may need to “prime” it to access your product.
How do you activate the pump?
Step 1: Keeping the cap on, turn the bottle upside down and firmly pat (4 or 5 times) into the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Remove the cap and prime the pump by pressing it several times for the product to begin dispensing. This may take 10-15 pumps.
TIP: If the product does not prime successfully, please repeat both steps. Due to the airless nature of our pumps this may take a few tries.
Do you underfill the product?
We use state of the art airless packaging, which does not contain diptubes, but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When you depress the pump, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards and will allow for almost all of the product to be dispensed without left over. The double wall packaging we use can seem as though there is less product appropriate to the size of the bottle; however, it not only provides extra protection, but our products are over filled to ensure that the label claim volume is what is actually dispensed.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your health care provider.