*** Click on Bottom Images to View Full Size Images
Next Generation Skin Tightening
A next-generation skin-tightener, clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture, pigmentation and wrinkles on the neck/décolleté area.
- Improves the appearance of crepey skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of redness and discoloration.
- Helps increase skin hydration for the delicate area between the chin and chest.
- Includes TriHex Technology® to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- TriHex Technology®: A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Phytoene, Phytofluene & Niacinamide: Potent antioxidants that address the appearance of pigmentary concerns to minimize the appearance of redness and photo-aged skin.
- Flax Seed Extract: A powerhouse of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that support the increase of natural hyaluronic acid levels to help restore and lock in hydration while nourishing and softening the skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2: Supports the natural production of elastin and tightens the appearance of the skin.
- Plantain Leaf: Supports the natural production of collagen.
- Dill Extract: Natural antioxidant that supports skin elasticity and firmness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-C15 Alkane, Squalane, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Phosphatidylserine, Oleuropein, Ceramide NP, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Betaine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Before & After:
Improved Appearance of Crepey Skin and Wrinkles
- Female, age 67
- Regimen: Restorative Neck Complex, used twice daily (AM and PM) on neck and décolleté
- Timeframe: 4 weeks
- Photographs are unretouched. Individual results may vary. Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare®. Subject photo courtesy of Leigh Godfrey, RN.
Improved Appearance Of Wrinkles on the Chest
- Female, age 48
- Regimen: Patient treated with Restorative Neck Complex twice daily and no procedure was done.
- Timeframe: 4 weeks
- Imaging Equipment & Analysis: Quantificare LifeViz® Infinity
- Reference: Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare®.
- Individual results may vary. Photographs are unretouched.
How To Use:
Apply 1 pump to the neck and décolleté using upward strokes, morning and evening.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I continue use after a procedure?
Restorative Neck Complex is intended for daily use as well as can be used post-procedure. If using post-procedure, please use as directed by your health care provider.
Can this be used on all skin types?
Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
Why do I need a separate neck cream?
The skin on the neck and décolleté is often overlooked and is very different from the skin on the face. The skin on the neck is sensitive, thinner and requires more moisture since it has fewer oil glands than the face. It tends to constantly be exposed to the sun, resulting in amplified aging and greater pigmentary changes. It therefore needs products that contain richer ingredients to restore hydration and moisture, which may be too “rich” for the skin on the face.
What is TriHex Technology®?
Our patented blend of active peptides and botanicals that elegantly support your skin’s natural life cycle – promoting the benefits of recycling, rebuilding and replenishing the skin matrix in order to maintain a healthy glow and youthful appearance. Read more information on TriHex Technology® here.
What are peptides?
Peptides are small molecules comprised of several amino acid chain sequences, which like those in TriHex Technology®, can have a lipid carrier to help them more easily absorb into the skin where they can support collagen and elastin and other important functions. They are synthetically derived and are not based on human and animal-derived materials. ALASTIN uses well defined peptides which are predictable, therefore we can anticipate their behavior because the amino acid sequence is well known and their function has been demonstrated and proven.
How long will this product last?
This is completely dependent upon use. If using 1 pump, twice a day, it will last approximately 2 months.
Why does this product use an airless pump?
This product uses an airless pump packaging. This non-pressurized vacuum dispensing system does not contain a dip tube and instead features a mechanical pump to provide a smoother delivery and more precise dosage. The dispenser also helps maintain the product’s integrity by preventing excessive exposure to air and other contaminants. When using your dispenser for the first time, you may need to “prime” it to access your product.
How do you activate the pump?
Step 1: Tighten the silver collar where it connects to the acrylic bottle.
Step 2: Keeping the cap on, turn the bottle upside down and firmly pat (4 or 5 times) into the palm of your hand.
Step 3: Remove the cap and prime the pump by pressing it several times for the product to begin dispensing. This may take 10-15 pumps.
TIP: If the product does not prime successfully, please repeat both steps. Due to the airless nature of our pumps this may take a few tries.
Do you underfill the product?
We use state of the art airless packaging, which does not contain dip tubes, but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When you depress the pump, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards and will allow for almost all of the product to be dispensed without left over. The double wall packaging we use can seem as though there is less product appropriate to the size of the bottle; however, it not only provides extra protection, but our products are over filled to ensure that the label claim volume is what is actually dispensed.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your health care provider.
Are all ALASTIN Skincare products paraben free?
Yes, all ALASTIN Skincare products are paraben-free, as well as gluten-free and cruelty-free.